- Location: Son Tra - Da Nang
- Duration: 5h
- Departs: Daily
- Distance: 20 KM
Meet: At your hotel
Finish: At your hotel
Start: 8:00 am
End: 12:00 pm
- Group: 2 - 10 people
Average rating: 5
from 1 reviews
We had a really amazing experience on the Hue City tour. Our guide was extremely informative and enthusiastic - we learnt a lot about Vietnam history, culture and current dynamics. Whatever we asked about we... Read full review
Hue day trip from Da Nang Excellent tour with knowledgeable guide and driver. This turned out better than doing it ourselves as everything was prearranged and organised for us so that we could see all the... Read full review
May 05, 2022, on Cycling in My Son
This was a wonderful hike - the scenery was spectacular and the accommodations were great. Steve and Maria, who were the local reps, were fantastic. They were extremely helpful when I had questions or needed... Read full review
Everything was really well organised with good accommodation, friendly hosts, and taxi transfers. Thanks to Ricardo for visiting us on the first day and talking us through the various stages of the walk, many... Read full review
May 05, 2022, on Exploring Son Tra Peninsula By Bike
This trip was fantastic, The Natural Adventure Company was easy to work with, their communication was great and made the trip stress free, they also worked with us on some changes to the trip as we had a rental... Read full review
Great company and made everything really simple for us. This "relaxed" itinerary allowed enough time for sightseeing and relaxation. Accommodation was clean, service was great and we couldn't ask for more. Read full review
This trip allows you to experience Da Nang uniquely by riding a bike through several stunning Da Nang attractions. It will be an intriguing way to explore Da Nang's other charms. Spending a half-day on your bike you will visit some exceptional tourist destinations admiring and enjoying unique sights and local life. Let's take advantage of the tour to learn about the culture and history, wonder at the landscape and see the most renowned places.
A local tour guide will welcome and pick you up in your hotel lobby at the scheduled departure time. You will be provided with a bike and when everyone has assembled we will depart for Marble Mountains which is approximately 15 klm from Hoi An. We will continue riding to Monkey Mountain to see Linh Ung pagoda one of the most significant pagodas in Da Nang in terms of size and construction. Standing on the hill you can enjoy a panoramic view of the forest, the city below and the city in the distance. You will also view Marble Mountains and a white sand bank.
We continue riding to Con Market founded in the 1940s on a hill in the city centre and now one of the city's biggest markets. You will get the opportunity to shop like a local, learn about the culture of the Da Nang people and sample the local cuisine. The last stop is the Cham Museum in Da Nang city where it seems that you may relive the glorious history of a country when both enthusiasm for art and creative genius were already at extremely high levels.
What to Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- Near public transportation
- No wheelchair access
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- English-speaking professionally trained tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees
- Saddle bags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- Bottled drinking waterand first aid kit
- Bike and helmet
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
May 05, 2022
This trip was fantastic, The Natural Adventure Company was easy to work with, their communication was great and made the trip stress free, they also worked with us on some changes to the trip as we had a rental car. Hotel choices were lovely and we have zero complaints! A very neat way to experience a country.
Write a review
Maybe you like
Share your experience,
write a review.
write a review.